Donate a Gift this Christmas
It could not be easier to choose a gift for someone living with us this Christmas, by clicking on the Amazon wish-list you can choose from a list of items that would make fantastic gifts for clients to open on Christmas morning.
We will also have items on there that we are in need of all year round. Any item you choose will be gratefully received.
Guide to donating: What not to donate
(Last updated 02/11/2023)
There are a variety of reasons we might have to decline a donation offer, including limited storage space, health concerns and fire safety regulations. We therefore really appreciate your understanding when discussing potential in-kind donations.
Items we cannot accept at this time include:
- Duvets, Blankets or Pillows
- Clothing items
- Second-hand underwear, socks, vests
- Second-hand men's clothing in sizes XL+
- Second-hand women's clothing in sizes L+
- Hand-knitted items e.g. jumpers, scarves, gloves
- Non-weatherproof or damaged sleeping bags
- Camping Tents or accessories
- Children’s clothing, toys, buggies, equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (unless for a fundraising prize, please call prior to attempting drop off of your donation: 01483 728739)
- Furniture incl. beds, white goods/electronics
Guide to Donating: Thank you
From us to you, Thank you!
We thank you for your support throughout the year. Your support helps us continue supporting those experiencing homelessness or rough-sleeping.
Let us know if you have a question about donating items such as groceries or clothing, you can e-mail: [email protected] or call our team on 01483 728739
We politely request that you call us on 01483 728739 before considering dropping any donations to us this is due to us asking what the donation is before we can accept it.
We no longer accept blankets, duvets, and bed sheets, beds, sofa's, fridges or any large items.