Our daytime activities take place at our Day Centre, which is known as ‘The PROP’. The PROP stands for Possibilities, Resources, Opportunities, Progress – which is what we aim to facilitate for our Day Centre visitors.
We are extremely grateful to Woking Borough Council for their ongoing support of this service.
Who can access The PROP?
Anyone who is currently experiencing homelessness or facing becoming homeless is welcome to visit our day centre to access our support and facilities.
What does The PROP offer?
- Speak to our Project Workers and get expert advice on your housing situation and any other issues you're facing. We have a confidential meeting room.
- Access our IT suite to search for housing options, complete applications, look for job opportunities and stay in touch with friends or family.
- Visit our regular GP drop-in, the community dentist and other local specialist health services.
- Our open sessions include monthly free haircuts and pamper sessions.
- Our daily workshops include creativity, mindfulness, practical skills and qualifications.
- Join our day trips for activities such as cinema visits, fishing and team building.
When is our The PROP open?
Our Day Centre, The PROP, is open Monday to Thursday, 07:30-16:00.
Access for rough sleepers is 07:30-12:00 for breakfast, showers, laundry.
|Time||Day Centre Activities|
09:00 – 10:00
|Open advice sessions for anyone facing homelessness|
|11:00 – 12:00||Morning drop-in session open to all|
|12:30 – 13:30||Lunch is served during this time|
|13:30 – 15:00||Afternoon workshop session|
|15:00 – 16:00||Open access for using our facilities|
Check our current monthly programme for details of open sessions and planned workshops.
Let us know if you have any questions about what to expect before visiting The PROP.